Product Price :Get Latest Price
A secure, easy-to-use, touchscreen, paperless recorder featuring swipe gesture control.
The RVG200 recorder takes the established operating and security benefits of the ScreenMaster range one step further. Features include touchscreen ‘swipe’ operation, front and rear USB ports for connecting peripheral devices (including a barcode scanner and keyboard) and Ethernet and RS485 communications. Up to 24 process signals can be connected to the RVG200’s analog inputs or transferred to it via digital communications.
As with all devices in the ScreenMaster paperless recorder range, the RVG200 features extensive security measures to protect against un-authorized tampering with process data, compliant with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 requirements. Standard security features include the ability to configure and allocate multiple users with individual password and access rights. All recorded data is also securely stored by the RVG200’s 256 Mb of internal flash memory, that can be expanded to 2 GB if required.
- Rapidly find the data you need with intuitive icon-based menus or by ‘swiping’ through the display
- View data in individual or grouped charts, bar graphs or digital indicator displays
- Swiftly access highly accurate, reliable, in-depth process data delivered via 24 process signals to the advanced touchscreen display
- Remotely access a range features and functions of plant network with 100 Mbit Ethernet connection
- Receive email notifications of process alarm or critical process conditions on your PC or smartphone
- Greater flexibility and connectivity with front and rear USB ports to connect to a variety of peripheral devices
- Eliminate the risk of typographical errors during manual entry by attaching a USB barcode scanner
- Collect data from multiple ScreenMaster recorders via Ethernet
- Efficiently record data with highest integrity using encrypted data storage compliant to 21 CFR Part 11
- Effortlessly transfer data file to DataManager Pro software via Ethernet communications
- Securely archive important and necessary process data to SD card, USB flash drive or internal memory
- Local operators can easily process information as IP66 and NEMA 4X front face protection enable installation next to the process